Enterprise Sales Executive
Location: US – Any location
Date Posted: 7/2/2018
The Enterprise Sales Executive position at Concord Technologies is a senior-level sales role responsible for qualifying, selling and closing revenue from new prospects in the US healthcare market. This is a pure hunter role and only candidates with a documented history of selling enterprise-level deals will be considered. The Enterprise Sales Executive will have a direct impact on the sustained growth of Concord Technologies as we evolve our business to include additional product lines and will be compensated accordingly.
We are extremely excited about our innovations which have the capacity to significantly alter the status-quo of how capture and workflow is approached in today’s modern healthcare environments. We believe that nothing happens without a plan, and Enterprise Sales Executives are expected to have a documented and defined territory and account strategy allowing for the experience of our organization to work on your behalf. We win as a team and we lose as a team—but mostly, we win!
Build and maintain customer relationships
Concord Technologies values itself on providing solutions to our customers’ document-related challenges. The Concord sales organization is our organizational face to the market. We value an ethical and value-based approached to our prospects and clients, and approach our prospective clients in a consultative manner to assist in their information challenges. We know that not everyone is a prospect, but we also know exactly what our prospective clients expect from us. We understand that today’s buyers are educated and informed and are here to consult and engage for the betterment of today’s healthcare experience.
Overachieve against quota
Concord has experienced exponential growth in its recent history and we expect this to continue with the ongoing efforts of our sales organization. We are a goal-oriented organization and anything less that 100% of quota achievement is not acceptable. Maintaining adequate pipeline coverage and accurate reporting are absolute job requirements. Concord’s messaging provides for incredible lead flow from a variety of sources, but outbound prospecting and selling is expected to complement those efforts.
Act as a conduit from the market to Product Management
While Concord has been a significant player in the healthcare market for years, we pride ourselves on responding quickly to market trends. Our sales organization plays a valuable role in providing our Product teams with real-time market feedback to ensure we are providing the solutions that meet the broadest set of the market’s needs.
We expect that a successful Enterprise Sales Executive would exhibit the following traits:
- Goal-oriented and accustomed to winning!
- Charismatic problem solver, great listener and good story teller.
- Takes a creative approach to building solutions for customers.
- Adapt content, messaging and approach to meet the needs of the customer.
Qualifications and Abilities
- Candidates must have a minimum of five years of experience (8+ years preferred) selling healthcare solutions directly associated with Optical Character Recognition (OCR), Capture and Document Management software.
- The candidate should have an in-depth understanding and knowledge of the core document-centric business processes in the healthcare market, including a firm understanding of how information flows through related organizations as well as the regulatory environment governing the exchange of this information.
- The candidate will have experience selling solutions to healthcare services providers and how the internal functions work together to make buying decision.
- The applicant will have clearly demonstrable and referenceable history of overachievement against quota.
- Ability to persuade and influence, using appropriate styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services, and products.
- The successful applicant will be charismatic, enjoy meeting and talking to new people, and have an excellent phone manner. They will also be smart, engaged, focused on results, and driven to succeed.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent business experience.
- The position requires occasional travel for industry events, internal meetings and customers visits. ; however, the majority of our selling is done remotely.
- Help Concord better understand how buyers think and talk about their business problems, and the technology they evaluate to solve those problems.