Inside Sales Representative
Location: Seattle, WA
Date Posted: 3/8/2019
The Inside Sales Representative is a front-line sales position representing the entire portfolio of Concord’s products to prospects and existing customers. This is an office-based position located at Concord’s Seattle Headquarters. Primary interaction with customers and prospects is via telephone and email. This position focuses on 2 primary areas of responsibility; 1) Nurturing our existing installed-base and seek opportunities to expand utilization of our services within those accounts, 2) Selling deals originating from your own outbound prospecting and servicing inbound leads
Build and maintain customer relationships
- Expand sales within existing Concord customers. Candidate will maintain regularly scheduled contact with existing customers to explore opportunities to expand Concord’s presence within the accounts and educate customers on the full breadth of Concord’s offerings.
- Help accelerate Concord’s revenue growth by qualifying and managing document process automation and delivery opportunities within the healthcare and other verticals. Align Concord’s suite of technologies to real issues plaguing highly regulated industries using thorough discovery practices and positioning yourself and Concord as a trusted solution.
- Ensure all prospects and customers get timely responses to inbound inquiries and assist in finding the appropriate Concord resources based on the client and opportunity profile
- Act as the face of Concord for prospects interested in learning more about our suite of solutions. Ensure all data is captured and logged in CRM and initiate the team selling actions appropriate to give Concord the highest chance of solving the prospect’s problems.
- Act as a voice of the market by recognizing problems that can be solved by Concord’s suite of Document Process Automation solutions and help in creating messaging and demos to address these market opportunities
- Manage an eco-system of partner relationships to assist them in positioning Concord’s suite of solutions. Help define Go-To-Market strategies to assist reselling and referral partners
Accurately forecast revenue for 30-60-90 days for assigned region
Bachelor’s Degree, Inside Sales experience, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience preferred but not required. Must possess some experience in sales role or demonstrable sales competence, preferably within software or technology company. Candidate must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills and possess the ability to learn new products and technologies quickly. Prior work experience in software, SaaS, IT, or similar technical function strongly recommended.