Senior Engineer, Development
Department: NEXTSTEP Product Development
Location: Chennai, India
Date Posted: 11/28/2018
The Director of Compliance will lead the design, implementation and maintenance of the company’s global compliance program under the company’s compliance strategy. The Director of Compliance will report to the CEO and will collaborate with the executives across every business and function of thecompany. They will act as the Privacy Officer for the company. They will also coach, mentor and influence cross-functional teams for the programs they oversee.
The Director of Compliance must communicate effectively with others to offer accurate and timely information and service reporting to internal and external parties. The desired candidate must be a self-starter with detailed understanding of HIPAA, PCI-DSS, GDPR, and SOC 2 requirements. The Director of Compliance must be able to perform information risk analysis in the established and potential vendor partners. They must also be able to clearly communicate with project stakeholders and team members, while fostering positive relationships throughout the organization.
- IC role to design, development and maintenance of the NEXTSTEP product
- Unit Testing of the developed code
- Maintain high quality coding standards across the development to meet product requirements
- Develop code to achieve zero bug tolerance
- Understand product requirements from Product Owners and develop the Product as per the stories
- To design and develop the activities and procedures related to development activities and maintenance
- Complete the product work as per the story points estimated for each sprint by the Product owners
Qualification and Abilities
- 8 or more years of hands on coding work experience in .Net Development using the language C#
- 2 to 3 years of work experience in Web API design and development
- Experience in databases like MS SQL 2016 or above and Mongo DB
- Experience in development and testing tools like Visual Studio 2015 or above, Postman etc are mandate
- Experience in Agile development using Scrum framework is must.
- Experience in any of the Agile management tools like JIRA, TFS etc.
- Experience in source control and management tools like GIT, Bitbucket etc.
- Experience in content tool confluence is plus
- Experience in CI/CD is plus
Education and Experience Preferred
- Degree level qualifications in a technical (or related) subject would be advantageous but not mandatory
- Significant experience in .NET Web API development
- Proven successes in product development using Microsoft .Net and SQL server.
- Experience in Azure Function Apps is plus
- Experience in Azure Cosmos DB is plus
- Experience in Docker container is plus
- Industry certifications in the relevant interest is plus