Get to Know Document Workflow
We make it simple for healthcare organziations and other enterprises to process high volumes of critical documents—quickly, efficiently, and without paper.
Tools to help you do more with your documents
Simplified document triage
Reduce the time spent on sorting through inbound documents.
- Documents are received into shared folders, customizable for different teams or departments.
- Image-based documents are automatically converted to searchable, editable PDF.
- Team members can flag documents for priority processing based on their contents.
Collaborative tools to edit and process
Collaborate on documents with paperless processing.
- Pages can be split and merged to better consolidate information.
- Document contents can be digitally signed, edited, watermarked, redacted and more.
- Data can be highlighted, copied and pasted. Display critical information alongside the document within our interface for at-a-glance information.
Reporting and process improvement
Keep a bird’s eye view on processes from start to finish.
- All activities related to a document are tracked and logged, including which actions were taken, when, and by which team member.
- Run reports on your team’s document processing to gain insight on all activities.
- Make data-driven decisions for process improvement based on the way your inbound documents are handled from start to finish.
Route data to where it belongs
Extract and push data to your EHR or other external system.
- Easily copy and paste data from your documents, or use Concord’s Intelligent Data Extraction capabilities to extract data for you.
- Route the critical data taken from your documents into the EHR or other system where it belongs.
- Utilize data lookups to match the document to a patient ID before pushing to the EHR.
Get Started Today!
Enterprise Cloud Fax
Intelligent Data Extraction
Build an Enterprise Quote
Integrate with Us
Speak to Sales
Sign-up for Fax Pro
Open a Ticket
Cloud Fax Videos
Cloud Fax Downloads
Cloud Fax User Guides
NEXTSTEP Downloads and Docs
2025 First Avenue Suite 800
Seattle, WA 98121
Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within this site are the property of their respective trademark holders.