Last modified: September 24, 2020
Concord Technologies (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.concord.net (our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies solely to information we collect on this Website, in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information received by:
- Concord Technologies offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party;
- Concord Technologies from current customers utilizing their password protected portal; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to the Website.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under age 16. If you are under age 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under age 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com or by calling +1 206-441-3346.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website which may include information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, or telephone number (“personal information“);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as employer name, address or telephone number; and/or
- About your computer and your internet connection such as IP address and usage details.
We may collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us by submitting a form or specific request.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting further information about our services or seeking assistance with billing or technical issues concerning your account. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time (behavioral tracking). Click here to opt out of behavioral tracking on this website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- For direct marketing to notify you about any products or services we offer or provide that may be of interest to you.
- To track your use of our Website.
- To notify our business partners with whom you have an existing contract for use of the services we provide.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
If you have requested information about our products or services and do not want us to use your information for marketing or any other purpose beyond this initial request, please adjust your preferences here https://concord.net/privacy-policy-opt-out/. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Concord Technologies’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Concord Technologies about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third party partners of Concord Technologies with whom you have an existing business relationship regarding the products and/or services about which you have specifically inquired. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Concord Technologies, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
The information collected by Concord Technologies will be used to conduct our business, to advise our customers about our products and services, and to deliver effective customer service. Concord Technologies does not sell customer data to third parties and we do not share personally identifiable information with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by adjusting your preferences here https://concord.net/privacy-policy-opt-out/ or sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company in conjunction with the purchase of services or other transactions.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A, please know that we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
EU residents have data protection rights that entitle them to access, rectify, delete, restrict or object to processing, and to request the transfer of their data that we collect to another organization or directly to them, under certain conditions. We provide any user of our Website these same rights. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email at email@example.com
If you are a resident of the EU and wish to correct, amend, or delete your personal information, you should direct your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Storage and Security
We restrict access to personal information about you to our employees, our affiliates’ employees, or to others who need to know that information to service your account. We store all information we collect in the cloud or on servers that we believe are secure. We have implemented a variety of measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
EU-US Privacy Shield
2025 First Ave., Suite 800
Seattle, WA 98121
Phone: +1 206-441-3346
Concord Technologies has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the EU-US Privacy Shield Principles to BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD, a non-profit alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States and operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit www.bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers/ for more information and to file a complaint. The services of the Council of Better Business Bureaus are provided at no cost to you.
Please note that if your complaint is not resolved through these channels, under limited circumstances, a binding arbitration option may be available before a Privacy Shield Panel.
2025 First Ave., Suite 800
Seattle, WA 98121
Phone: 800-792-0329 or 206-441-3346
Enterprise Cloud Fax
Intelligent Data Extraction
Build an Enterprise Quote
Integrate with Us
Speak to Sales
Sign-up for Fax Pro
Open a Ticket
Cloud Fax Videos
Cloud Fax Downloads
Cloud Fax User Guides
NEXTSTEP Downloads and Docs
2025 First Avenue Suite 800
Seattle, WA 98121
Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within this site are the property of their respective trademark holders.